This weeks kick off to the 44th Annual Thanksgiving Food Drive. CHM staff will be accepting applications from families of the near south side beginning November 6 – November 20.
VOLUNTEERS make this event successful. We are still in need of volunteers for November 22 & 23. You can register at http://chmvolunteers.mivoz.com/
Your donation will make a difference. To donate today towards the Annual Thanksgiving Food Drive visit: http://www.centrohispanomke.org/#!donate/c842
Thank you in advance for your support in sharing the information and look forward in seeing your organization at the annual Thanksgiving Food Drive on November 23, 2013, 1645 S. 36th Street, Milwaukee, WI.
If you have any questions on how to support the drive, through collecting food, become a sponsor or volunteerism please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Facts about the Thanksgiving Food Drive
- Established in 1969 by Dr. Filiberto Muguia
- 3,675 individuals received a box of food, turkey and a bag of produce in 2012.
- 80% of the recipient families make less than $24,999 annually.
- 1,805 recipients are children
- Over 250 volunteers help each year